Specialized Vision Treatment
See your world more clearly with services from Gary M. Lazarus, O.D., Ph.D. at Manhattan Eye Optometry. Our practice in Manhattan Beach, California, offers eye examinations and vision treatment for a variety of vision disorders.
Computer Vision Stress Disorder
Whether you’re having difficulty focusing on the computer screen, suffering from headaches and poor posture, or experiencing eye fatigue and blurriness when reading, call us at (310) 372-2197 for a consultation. Your symptoms may be due to computer vision stress disorder.
We counsel you on computer ergonomics – a study focusing on proper light, posture, and computer placement. Additionally, we recommend single vision glasses or computer bifocals to improve your overall condition. If you prefer contact lenses, we offer computer-fatigue, single vision lenses and a special coating for lenses.
Relieve eye pain and discomfort with optometric medicine from our practice. Whether you’re dealing with infection, inflammation, dryness, or eye allergies, we offer a diagnosis, then provide treatment specific to your problem.
Gary M. Lazarus, O.D., Ph.D. at Manhattan Eye Optometry, is certified to perform the Aviation Vision test for an FAA pilot license. Our visual exam is as thorough and accurate as the FAA’s evaluation in determining whether you qualify.
- Lecturer, Author, and Editor of Neuro Ophthalmic Disease & Electrophysiology of Vision
- Attending Optometry Staff at Cedars- Sinai Medical Center
- Board – Certification Optometric Medicine
- Coordinator of Geriatric & Pediatric Eye Screening for the City of Manhattan Beach & South Bay Free Clinic
- Editorial Review Board Neuro Ophthalmic Disease Section of “American Journal of Optometric Medicine” and “Optometry Clinics”
Book an Appointment Today
We accept over 20 vision/medical insurance plans, including VSP, EYEMED, Davis Vision, United Health Plan, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Medical Eye Services, “MES”, Blue Vision and UFCW/Retail Clerks.